Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
The Hex Files
Stats:
Published:
2005-09-16
Words:
803
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
24
Hits:
821

Flights of Fancy

Summary:

Harry and Draco run into each other on the Quidditch pitch, after hours.

Notes:

Note from SeparatriX, the archivist: this story was originally archived at The Hex Files, which was closed for financial and health reasons. To preserve the archive, I began manually importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in August 2016. I e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact me using the e-mail address on The Hex Files collection profile.

Work Text:

Disclaimer: These characters are all JK Rowling's, not mine. I'm not making any money out of this!

 

This is the best time to fly, Draco thought as he sped around the Quidditch pitch in the dark. It was late autumn, with the chill of winter just setting in. The wind was calm with a hint of ice in it, and the sky was absolutely clear. Every star was visible. Draco gazed up at the heavens, his mind on little else except how much fun he was having. He had stayed behind after the Slytherin practice, ostensibly to do some more work on his Seeker skills, but really he just liked flying at night with no one else around.

Up and down, back and forward, round and round. The air was starting to freeze his face, and his euphoria was building. He let out a whoop of enjoyment as he spiralled down from high in the sky, coming out of his fall just in time and skimming the grass of the pitch. It was almost orgasmic. Until he realised that he wasn't alone.

Harry came out of the changing rooms and glanced over the pitch. It appeared to be empty, so he climbed onto his broom and took off. It was the perfect evening for flying, and with no one around, he could do whatever he liked. He flew around the hoops, through the stands, and up into the night sky, before plummeting back to earth with dizzying speed and drifting slowly along the grass. Then he realised he wasn't alone.

Draco silently flew up behind Harry, and then next to him. He didn't speak, but Harry noticed him instantly and tossed him a smile. They flew around the pitch without speaking for a time, side by side, seamlessly mimicking each other's moves. Harry admired the way the wind turned Draco's smooth, perfect hair into a riot of blond tendrils all over the place. He didn't notice Draco admiring Harry's flushed cheeks and bright eyes. However, he did notice when Draco executed a tricky mid-air broomstick swap and ended up sitting behind Harry with his arms around his waist. He also noticed when Draco's freezing cold hands slipped underneath Harry's Quidditch robes and started to tickle him.

Interesting.

Harry suddenly found himself trying to control a broomstick carrying two people while chilly fingers were exploring his most tender spots. He let out a decidedly girlish shriek as the broomstick began to plummet to earth in a spiral, and just as he managed to pull up out of the fall, Draco's icy hands went down his pants.

Holy shit!

Deciding it would be safer to stay close to the ground while this was going on, Harry kept the broomstick coasting along near the grass. He heard a muffled complaint from the boy behind him, and the hands stopped moving. Harry picked up a little speed and went a little higher, and found himself once again being indecently fondled by the Slytherin. By now he was fully erect, and his cock strained against both Draco's hands and the hard wood of the broomstick beneath him.

Draco was enjoying himself immensely. It was pure luck that his boyfriend happened to come out for some extra practice as well, and pure evilness which prompted Draco to jump onto Harry's broom and molest him in mid-flight. More than anything, he loved to tease Harry. He carefully shifted forward on the broom until Harry was half sitting on his lap, where he could not help but feel how aroused Draco was too. Draco muttered a tricky little charm (which had taken months to perfect) and suddenly both he and Harry were wearing nothing under their robes. Harry shrieked again, and the broomstick wobbled. Draco hoped Harry had enough self-control, as they were quite high up now.

Harry was caught between terror at falling off and intense arousal. Draco's hands on his cock coupled with the exhilaration of flying were making it difficult to control the broomstick, and when he felt Draco's hard cock penetrate him, his hands slipped and the boys ended up upside down, with only their tightly-crossed legs connected to the broom. Silent up until now, it was Draco's turn to scream like a girl. Harry flailed wildly for the broomstick handle, but then his arousal reached a fever pitch, and he bucked hard against Draco as he orgasmed. His boyfriend reached his climax only seconds later, and both of them hung limply, upside down with their robes around their heads. Quite a sight for anyone who might be watching.

"Draco?"

"Hmm?"

"I can't reach the handle."

"Ahh, crap."

Hidden in the dark at the edge of the pitch, Snape buried his head in his hands. Time to go and extract those two idiots from another compromising position.